Terms of Service Agreement
By using CheckYa services (Legal entity-Rebel Idealist Inc dba as CheckYa) through Checkya.com, you are agreeing to be bound to the following terms and conditions. Checkya reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at its discretion without notice. Any new features in excess of the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.checkya.com/terms-and-conditions
Violation of any of the terms below may result in immediate termination of your account.
The validity, interpretation, construction and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States, where applicable, and otherwise by the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. Any legal dispute arising under or in relation to this Agreement shall be heard in a court of competent jurisdiction in Alexandria, Virginia.
1. Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted and will be deleted immediately without notice.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other pertinent information requested in order to complete the sign-up process.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Checkya cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
4. You maintain sole responsibility for all services/products that you provide and receive payments for through Checkya.
5. You may not use the service for any illegal activities. You must not, in your use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). Should you engage in any illegal activities through the service, you agree to hold Checkya blameless and not liable for any damages or crimes that may occur as a result. You will also have your account immediately shut down, and all data there-in removed.
6. You may not use the Service to sell or distribute offensive or illegal content of any nature (goods, software, products, or material). You agree Checkya holds the right to determine what is considered "offensive" as pertaining to this agreement. Offensive and illegal content includes but is not limited to: illegal services, drugs, gambling, things that promote hate or violence towards others. If these terms are violated, your account may be immediately shut down, and all your data there-in deleted.
7. You understand that the Service uses a 3rd party payment processor Stripe (https://stripe.com) to handle payment transactions and that all monetary transactions made through your use of the Service are subject to any fees Stripe may charge.
Cancellation and Termination
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that your account has been properly canceled. An email requesting an account to be canceled is not considered a cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time from the "Account" section within the Service.
2. All of your content will be immediately removed from Checkya should you initiate cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
3. Checkya has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the service for any reason at any time. Checkya, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Checkya services are temporarily being offered free of charge. Checkya reserves the right to implement changes at any time which will enable it to transition to a paid services model.
2. Checkya reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the service, temporarily or permanently.
3. Checkya shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
2. You retain your rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through the service. Checkya claims no ownership of any content you post to the service.
1. Your use of the Checkya is at your own risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. Technical support is available to account holders and is available through live chat and email.
3. You acknowledge and understand that Checkya uses third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website to falsely imply that it is associated with Checkya.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the Service, or access to the service.
6. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Checkya employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and potential criminal charges.
7. Checkya does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
8. You expressly understand and agree that Checkya shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages from loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Checkya has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
9. You expressly understand and agree that Checkya shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by the 3rd party payment platforms that Checkya uses: Stripe (https://stripe.com) and Coinbase Commerce (https://commerce.coinbase.com). You agree Checkya shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party.
10. The failure of Checkya to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and Checkya and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Checkya including prior iterations of the Terms of Service.